Futaba NA202MD13AA VFD
- I recently purchased some Futaba Vacuum Flourescent displays for $4 each.
- I wanted a winamp display and a unique nameplate for my desk.
- Here is a shot of the display. It draws about 1 amp at 5V so it's not a miser but it is bright and only 5 connections to make it work.
- It comes with a 10 pin connector but 5 of those get grounded 2 for +v5 and three data signals....
- Using a pic18f452 to drive it.
- Also ported it to an pic18f1320
- hex file below is for the 18f452 that works with the schematic shown.
- Also have code for a car warning message panel